One issue many of my clients run into when setting up their sites is, they can get pages set up but they all fall in alphabetical order in the menu ( navigation) and they can’t figure out how to redo it to make it flow the way they want.
The answer to this is you need to first off create the pages you want. Just create the page and publish it ( you can go back and write on it later) Then you need to create a menu for the navigation and here are the steps to do so.
1. When signed into your wordpress account, click on Appearance in your Dashboard ( located on the left side of your dashboard)
2. Click on Menu
3. Start by Naming your New Menu ( I usually call mine MAIN)
4. Then click on the pages you would like to add to the menu ( pages are located on left side of page) and click add to menu
5. Click and drag on the page titles in the middle of the page to reorganize and reorder the page tabs
6. Don’t forget to hit save before you leave the page
Tagged In:blogging menu, create menu, menus, Red Deer Blogging, Red Deer Business Help, Red Deer Businesses, Red Deer Consulting, Red Deer Social Media, Red Deer Social Media Training, social media consulting, social media training, wordpress, wordpress consultation, wordpress help, wordpress menus, wordpress tips, wordpress training