How to host successful virtual events, like tele-series and tele-summits, is a strategy that EVERY entrepreneur who wants a huge, targeted, ultra-profitable list of subscribers needs to know.
What is a virtual event? Very simply, it is a series of teleseminars hosted with a team of experts (your joint venture partners) on a particular topic or theme.
For example, each year my husband/business partner and I host the Networking Masters Telesummit during International Networking Week. And each year, the event attracts a ton of new and relevant subscribers and revenue too. We grow our business in leaps and bounds rather than inching along like we used to.
Here are 8 reasons why hosting a virtual event is my #1 marketing strategy:
1) RAPID LIST BUILDING: The collective promotional effort of the joint venture team creates massive exposure. For example … 10 high profile joint venture partners with an average list size of 10,000 means that your event will be exposed to 100,000 people. That’s good for you – and, it’s good for your joint venture partners too
2) RELEVANT LIST BUILDING: When done correctly – the flood of new subscribers you attract through your virtual event are targeted and relevant to your area of expertise. So, you get the best of both worlds: quantity + quality. And, when it comes to list building this is a winning combination! The more relevant your list, the easier it is to build rapport and the more likely they are to become a paying customer.
3) IMMEDIATE REVENUE: A virtual event when planned the right way provides a valuable opportunity to generate immediate revenue. That’s right, a percentage of the targeted and relevant subscribers you attract will become paying customers immediately.
4) CATALYST FOR GROWTH: A virtual event is a catalyst for tremendous growth. My business grows by leaps and bounds rather than inching along. I’m also able to leverage the momentum and buzz a virtual event creates. And you can too!
5) DIVIDE THE EFFORT MULTIPLY THE EFFECT: In my opinion, a virtual event is the ultimate leverage. By partnering with other experts in your niche, the collective energy and effort grows your list, boosts your credibility and stimulates revenue. Now you can impact more people AND… do more and more of what you LOVE to do!
6) CREDIBILITY THROUGH ASSOCIATION: When you partner with other highly respected experts in your field, it boosts your credibility by association. And, as the lead of the joint venture, you boost your fame factor too! “Oh wow! You know [insert name of super cool guru JV partner]? I’m impressed”
7) POWERFUL AND PROFITABLE RELATIONSHIPS: Collaborating and creating joint ventures with other experts boosts your credibility through association. As you add value and increase to their lives, they want to add value and increase to you. These mutually beneficial win-win relationships are priceless.
8 ) MARKETING BECOMES FUN AND EASY! Marketing becomes easy and fun! The momentum each event creates allows me to get the biggest results for my investment of time and money. The key word here again is LEVERAGE. Virtual Events is SMART marketing on steroids!
Have you been sitting on the sidelines watching and envying others who are taking leaps in their business with virtual events?
Now, it’s your turn …
You’ll be amazed how simple it really is. If you’re ready, I’m ready to teach you, in detail, exactly how to create your own 100% unique Telesummit so you can enjoy a flood of new targeted subscribers, instant credibility and more money too!
One way you can get more information is to register for my FREE teleseminar “5 Startling Mistakes Event Smart Entrepreneurs Make When Hosting Virtual Events and How to Avoid Them”
You can register at http://www.VirtualEventsMadeEasy.com/preview It’s a calendar friendly event which means as long as you register, you’ll get the replay.
Fun, Fame and Fortune Mentor Gina Bell is devoted to teaching multi-passionate and creative entrepreneurs how to embrace their multipreneurial spirit doing ALL that they love to do. If you’re ready, she’s ready to give your marketing and mindset a motivating kick-in-the-pants so you can claim your fair share of fun, fame and fortune too! Gina’s personal mantra is “Get Inspired, Be Inspiring”. Learn more about her products and programs at http://www.GinaBellinc.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gina_Bell Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2470620
Tagged In:building business, Guest Blogger, online business, online marketing, Virtual Events
Respond to this post »